1. The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses all alphabet in English Letter!
2. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
3. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
4. Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women!( maybe because they are too sinful…)
5. Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person from stop producing tears. Try it next time you chop onions.
6. Until babies are six months old, they can breathe and swallow at the same time. Indeed convenient!
7. Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write their own name.
8. Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females bite.
9. The average person’s field of vision encompasses a 200-degree wide angle.
10. To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow then it is ripe .
11. Canadians can send letters with personalized postage stamps showing their own photos on each stamp.
12. Babies ‘ eyes do not produce tears until the baby is approximately six to eight weeks old.
13. It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979.
14. Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more quickly than plants watered with cold water.
15. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
16. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave
17. Our eyes (Pupils) are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
18. Everyone’s tongue print is different, like fingerprints.
19. Contrary to popular belief, a swallowed chewing gum doesn’t stay in the gut. It will pass through the system and be excreted.
20. Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals in the world that walk right foot, right foot, left foot, left foot, rather than right foot, left foot .
21. Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a fatty meal.
22. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
know it wise, use it wisely